A type of turret that collects ore from an asteroid. These come in varying levels of quality, the higher of which pull more ore with less power.
A mining laser has what is called a cycle. This is the full process from activation to the deposit of ore into your cargo hold. A cycle differs from mining laser to mining laser. The fastest cycle is only one minute and the slowest (strip miners) is as long as three.
The amount of ore harvested from an asteroid is also determined by the quality of the laser and the ranking of the skills that affect mining.
- Basic Miner
- Civilian Miner
- Cu Vapor Particle Bore Stream I
- Deep Core Mining Laser I
- Dual Diode Mining Laser I
- Ep-r Argon Ion Basic Excavation Pulse
- Ep-s Gaussian I Excavation Pulse
- Ice Harvester I
- Ice Harvester II
- Miner I
- Miner II
- Modulated Deep Core Miner II
- Modulated Deep Core Strip Miner II
- Modulated Strip Miner II
- Rubin Basic Particle Bore Stream
- Single Diode Basic Mining Laser
- Strip Miner I
- Xecl Drilling Beam I
- Xenon Basic Drilling Beam