Electronic Warfare or EWAR are attacks which do not do direct damage, but have a negative effect on the victim's ship. Some of the various types of electronic warfare are:
- ECM Burst - A non-targeted attack that can cause the enemy ship to lose a target lock. Short range but powerful.
- Electonic Counter Measures - A targeted attack that can cause the enemy ship to lose a target lock. Long range.
- Remote Sensor Dampeners - A targeted attack which reduces the range and speed of an enemy ship's sensors.
- Stasis Webifiers - A targeted attack which reduces the maximum speed of the enemy ship. Slower ships are easier to hit with turret weapons and recieve more damage from missiles.
- Target Painters - A targeted attack which increases the signature radius of ship. The larger the radius, the easier it is to hit the ship.
- Tracking Disruptors - A targeted attack which reduced the range and tracking speed of turret weapons.
- Warp Jammers - A targeted attack which can prevent a ship from engaging its warp drive.