Release date: July 22, 2014
The Crius expansion focused primarily on the industrial side of EVE, with some fixes and tweaks to other aspects of the game.
- Corporation faction standings requirement was removed for placing player owned stations (POS) in hi-sec systems.
- All minerals, ice products received from "reprocessing" ores and ices were increased by 38.1% to compensate for the other "reprocessing" changes
- A complete overhaul of the Industry user interface
- A new beacon in the Metropolis region
- Icons are now found in all market groups in the Market
- Tech I materials removed from Tech II blueprints
- Changes to research costs and time
- Introduction of "Teams"
- There is no longer a cap on the amount of free installations for production
- Addition of Compression Arrays to Starbases to allow for storage of ore and ice.
- Instant job cost calculation
- Atmospheric audio for stations